Signings for the inaugural PWHL season are starting to roll in, so we've got your handy dandy tracker to stay up-to-date with all the signings as they happen.
It is important to note that the max length for any contract is three years and no salaries are being disclosed. We have already seen one, two, and three-year deals being inked. At this time, we do not expect any salaries to be disclosed.
Rosters including pre-signed free agents
Each team was allowed to sign three players prior to the draft.
Key dates to remember
- Nov. 15 – Training camps open with rosters of 28-32 players per team participating. Players include the three pre-signed players, draft picks, and camp invites.
- Nov. 29 – Rosters reduced to a maximum of 27 players.
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 – The first window where released players may be contacted by other teams.
- Dec. 8 - Dec. 10 – A second window where released players may be contacted by other teams.
- Dec. 11: Final 23-player rosters are set.