9 women’s hockey Valentine’s Day cards to send to your crush
If you still need to find a Valentine, then this is for you.
It’s Valentine’s Day. I wish the sincerest of congratulations to those of you who are partnered for the holiday. For the rest of us, the pressure is on to get a date before tonight. I’ll let you in on a little secret to help with that: the best way to prove to your crush that they should be that special someone is to show off your knowledge of women’s hockey.
Worried? You shouldn’t be. This year, you’re getting a little help from me, the most eligible single in the world of women’s hockey writing. I’ve used my expertise to create the perfect set of romantic Valentine’s Day cards. All you need to do is fill in the names and send them to your future Valentine. Good luck!
1. This is one of the most generous things you can do, to be honest.
2. This card is perfect if your crush whaley likes puns.
3. Is the object of your affections a fan of Team USA? If so, this one’s for you.
4. This one is for the fans of all those unsolved mysteries of the hockey world.
5. And this one is for the capital-R Romantic in your life. You know, the melancholy type.
6. Here’s another Team Canada star who’s sure to win you a Valentine if your dream date is from the Great White North.
7. We all know have a really passionate, devoted Riveters fan in our lives, right? Here’s a card just for them.
8. Here’s another Olympian, because all that gold is sure to win anyone over.
9. Finally, one last tip: there’s nothing sweeter than writing a poem to show your affection, and you can look to Kacey Bellamy’s book of poetry for inspiration.
12 perfect Valentine’s Day cards to send to your favorite sports fan