All the trades have been implemented, please check on the teams tab that I got them right. If I missed yours and you let me know before 2 p.m. Eastern, the first puck drop, I’ll fix them no questions asked; if you let me know after 2 p.m. Eastern, I can only implement them if we can verify that you asked me before that time.
I’ve fixed a cross-reference error and now when you click on your team name on the summary tab, it should bring you to your team. One thing I’ve discovered is that if you have a find operation going on (for example, if you’re searching for the name of a team or a player), then that click-through doesn’t work. So if you’re trying to click through to your team from the summary tab and you have a Find dialog open (it’ll be in the top right of the window), dismiss it first and then the click-through should succeed.
There were 14 trades this week. No player was bought by two managers, and only Elizabeth Giguère was sold by more than one. Not much movement in the top ten, except that there’s a slight drift away from Minnesota-Duluth and towards Maine:
- Clarkson (68, last week 1);
- BC (59, last week 2=);
- Wisconsin (56, last week 2=);
- Minnesota (50, last week 4);
- OSU (29, last week 5);
- Northeastern (26, last week 6);
- UConn (21, last week 7=);
- Minnesota-Duluth (20, last week 7=);
- Colgate (19, last week 9);
- Maine (12, last week 10=);
Our top ten players by picks are:
Daryl Watts (BC, $75, 17); Loren Gabel (Clarkson, $70.6, 16); T.T. Cianfarano (Clarkson, $37.5, 16); Sophie Shirley (Wisconsin, $25.5, 16); Elizabeth Giguère (Clarkson, $64.4, 14); Annie Pankowski (Wisconsin, $40.6, 13); Jincy Dunne (OSU, $37.4, 12); Kassidy Sauvé (Clarkson, $56.1, 11); Maddie Rooney (Minnesota-Duluth, $41.4, 11); Natalie Snodgrass (UConn, $36.6, 11); Alina Müller (Northeastern, $25.4, 11).
Elizabeth Giguère was the only net mover in the top ten, though Daryl Watts was both bought and sold.
The highest-scoring players who haven’t been picked by anyone are:
- Samantha Ridgewell (Merrimack, 6.2 points, $33.40): their senior goalie who has traditionally split time with junior Léa-Kristine Demers, but who seems to be getting to own the net in her senior year.
- Taylor Turnquist (Clarkson, 5.6 points, $14.70): proving that Ella Shelton isn’t the only junior defenseman that counts for Clarkson
- Hallie Theodosopoulos and Hannah Potrykus (St. Cloud, 4.2 and 4.1 points, $12.60 and $9.50): Maybe beneficiaries of St Cloud’s blowout over RIT last weekend. If they up their points significantly over this weekend’s two games against Minnesota, they could be worth considering./
One last thing, Nate Vaughan suggested that I post a top team of the week, i.e. the roster meeting all the roster requirements that scored the most. With the results of the BC/St. Lawrence game hot off the press, then, here’s your first top team of the week:
- Team: Ella Shelton (Clarkson, D, 4.8), Mekenzie Steffen (Wisconsin, D, 4.8), Julia Tylke (St Cloud, F, 4.7), Tereza Vaniová (Maine, F, 4.6), Kassidy Sauvé (Clarkson, G, 4.5), Maureen Murphy (Providence, F, 4.2), Kendall Cornine (RIT, F, 4.2), Aerin Frankel (Northeastern, G, 4.15), Makenna Newkirk (BC, F, 4.1), Taylor Girard (Lindenwood, F, 4.1), Jaycee Gebhard (Robert Morris, F, 4.1), Jenniina Nylund (St Cloud, F, 4.1), Veronika Pettey (Northeastern, F, 4), Hannah Potrykus (St Cloud, F, 4), Maddie Rooney (Minnesota-Duluth, G, 3.2),
- Total Score: 63.55, which is more than all but four of us managers have scored in two weeks
- Total Cost: $496.40/
Next week, there are no games after Sunday and before Friday, so the stats and the standings will be stable come Sunday evening. Good luck this weekend, everyone!